Burckhardt acquires the rest of Shenyang Yuanda Compressor

By DJ Slater25 January 2021

Burckhardt Compression has officially acquired the remaining shares of Shenyang Yuanda Compressor, a compressor manufacturer based in Shenyang, China. Closing is expected within the next two weeks. The purchase price has not been disclosed.

Burckhardt Compression initially targeted Shenyang Yuanda Compressor in March 2016, when it purchased a 60% stake in the company. In September 2020, Burckhardt Compression signed a memorandum of understanding to acquire the remaining 40% share of Shenyang Yuanda Compressor.

Shenyang Yuanda Compressor employs 650 employees in China and generated sales of around CHF 100 million in 2019. Since the first acquisition, Burckhardt has expanded into more market segments. The company has also made compressors from Shenyang Yuanda Compressor available through its distribution channels since 2019, Burckhardt said.

MAGAZINE
NEWSLETTER
Delivered directly to your inbox, CompressorTech² News features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.
CONNECT WITH THE TEAM
DJ Slater Senior Editor, Compressor Tech² Tel: +1 262 754 4113 E-mail: dj.slater@khl.com
Pete Ballistrieri Sales Manager Tel: +1 262 754 4131 E-mail: pete.ballistrieri@khl.com<
CONNECT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Latest News
Virchow becomes head of Heinzmann’s gas engines business
Heinzmann has appointed Robert Virchow as the head of its gas engines business unit.
Baker Hughes to acquire ARMS Reliability
Baker Hughes announced it will acquire ARMS Reliability, a global provider of monitoring and analytical products for a wide range of industries.
UGI, Stonehenge acquire Pine Run Midstream
Pine Run Gathering, a joint venture of Stonehenge Energy Resources and UGI Energy Service (UGIES) subsidiaries, has acquired Pine Run Midstream.