|Pipeline Design Workshop
February 25-28, 2019 | Houston, TX | Centerpoint Energy | 21 PDH
- This workshop takes you through the pipeline design process—from pipe sizing measurements to post-construction record keeping—working with a team to design a pipeline under real-life conditions and circumstances.
- Attendees will gain an overall understanding of all elements of gas pipeline design—from initial pipe sizing through route selection to the detailed design of pipeline components.
Environmental Compliance in Pipeline Design
February 25-28, 2019 | Houston, TX | Centerpoint Energy | 12 PDH
- This workshop walks you through the pipeline construction and inspection process, from a general overview of the environmental inspection program to revegetation activities after construction is complete.
- Attendees will gain an overall understanding of the elements of a pipeline construction project and how the job of an environmental inspector fits in with the overall inspection team.
Pipeline Integrity Management
March 5-6, 2019 | Houston, TX | Centerpoint Energy | 9 PDH
- Go beyond understanding PHMSA IMP regulations and ASME B31.8S.
This workshop will focus on managing the integrity of gas pipelines and the future of integrity management.
- Here’s what will be covered:
- Overview of IMP basics regulatory requirements and processes
- Impact of IMP regulations on the horizon
- Interactive discussions focused on learning from past history and looking beyond