Semi-Annual Grout School
21 March 2019
Reynolds-French & Co., the Oklahoma-based specialist in machine and casting repairs, will hold the first of its twice-yearly continuing education seminars with the first coming April 3. The company has been holding education seminars since 1981.
The session is titled “Increasing the Probability of Achieving Intended Results – Considerations and Best Practices for Achieving Optimum Equipment Performance from a Machinery Grout Perspective” and it will be presented by ITW Performance Polymers.
The one-day seminar will run from 8:30 am. to 3:30 p.m. and will cover methods of:
• Maintaining optimum equipment performance.
• Extending MTBF and foundation lifespan.
• Reducing equipment operating costs.
• Understanding the purpose and features of epoxy machinery grouts.
• Important considerations to proper grout installation best practices.
The seminar is for industrial end-users, equipment OEMs, engineering and construction professionals, mechanical and structural engineers, rotating equipment and reliability specialists, project managers, estimators, contractors, maintenance supervisors and planners and procurement specialists.
Space for the seminar is limited. For more information or to register, click here.