Rice To Speak At ADIPEC
30 July 2019
Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will be a keynote speaker at Oil & Gas 4.0, the strategic conference that is part of ADIPEC in Abu Dhabi.
Widely considered to be one of the most influential people in the world, the former national security advisor will share her expertise on global affairs, national security and education.
The Oil & Gas 4.0 conference will offer four days of dialog, insight and thought leadership from across the industry landscape including:
• Ministerial and policy panels.
• Keynote addresses.
• Global business leader panels.
• Inclusion and diversity panels.
• Technical sessions covering upstream, midstream and downstream issues.
• Closed door thought leadership roundtables.
For more information or to register, click here.