RegO Launches New CBE504 Series Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator
08 September 2023
RegO’s new CBE504 Series Half-Inch Pressure Builder-Regulator Economizer attains, and maintains, pressures in cryogenic vessels with minimal risk of production loss.
RegO has launched a new CBE504 Series Half-Inch Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator that will help attain, and maintain, proper pressures in cryogenic vessels with minimal risk of production loss during operation.
The new unit can produce pressure-build speeds up to two times faster than similar models and combines pressure-building and economizer functions in one unit. It saves spaces, simplifies installation in tight plumbing geometries, is 40 percent lighter than competitive models, and reduces leak points.
Notable features and benefits of the CBE504 Series Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator include:
- Maximum inlet pressure of 600 psig (41.4 barg) and a set pressure range of 25 to 550 psig (1.7 to 37.9 barg)
- A design suitable for use in various cryogenic industrial gases, including nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 and LNG
- A lateral economizer port with 1.7 times larger flow area than competitive models for faster response time and reduced production loss
- An economizer seal design tied strictly to the PB Outlet function to prevent pressure runaways, further reducing the potential for production loss
- An internal economizer-check function that reduces potential for product loss by preventing reverse flow
- A 10-year RegO product warranty
For information about any of RegO’s other gas-control products, please visit regoproducts.com.