Improved Modeling For Compressors With Large Tip Clearance
By CT2 Staff31 October 2017
- Moroz, L., Govoruschenko, Y., Pagur, P., and Romanenko, L., 2008, “Integrated Conceptual Design Environment for Centrifugal Compressors Flow Path Design,” ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition Paper No. IMECE2008-69122.
- Aungier, R. H., 2000, “Centrifugal Compressors: a strategy for aerodynamic design and analysis,” ISBN 0-7918-0093-8.
- Ris, V. F., 1981. “Centrifugal compression machines,” L. Mashinostroenie. 1981. P. 351.
- Danish, S. N., and others, 2006, “The Influence of Tip Clearance on Centrifugal Compressor Stage of a Turbocharger,” 4th WSEAS International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics, Elounda, Greece, Aug. 21-23, 2006 (pp. 6-11).
- Schleer, Matthias, and others, 2008, “Clearance Effects on the Onset of Instability in a Centrifugal Compressor,” Journal of Turbomachinery July 2008, Vol. 130.
- Tang, J., 2006 “Numerical investigation of the effects of tip clearance to the performance of a small centrifugal compressor,” ASME Paper No. GT2006-90893.
- Backman, Jari L. H., 2007, “Effects of impeller tip clearance on centrifugal compressor efficiency,” ASME Paper No. GT2007-28200.
Delivered directly to your inbox, CompressorTech² News features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.