GMC 2019 Call For Papers
By CT2 Staff17 December 2018
Present your research or company products at the 2019 Gas Machinery Conference in San Antonio, Texas? The GMC Planning Committee will accept papers for the conference based on an informative abstract submitted by the deadline.
All abstracts will be evaluated on the information supplied. The review committee will use this information to help select papers, assign time slots and assign technical reviewers. Learn more here.
- December 5, 2018 Abstracts for Consideration Open
- March 15, 2019 Abstracts for Consideration Close
- April 15, 2019 Authors Notified
- June 28, 2019 Draft Papers Due to GMC Committee for Peer Review and Comments
- August 19, 2019 100-word Summary of Final Paper Due
- August 30, 2019 Final Papers Due
- September 16, 2019 Final Presentations Due
Deadlines are strictly enforced. NO exceptions will be made. Please add these dates to your calendar to avoid unforeseen or unavoidable delays in your schedule.
Have questions? Contact Colleen Bransford by email at email@example.com or telephone at 972-620-4027.