Advanced Engine Technology - R&D Testing
AET is an R&D / manufacturing company whose primary business activities include research, development, manufacturing and testing of diesel engines, engine components and instrumentation for transportation, power generation and related applications, as well as associated fuels research and exhaust emissions analysis.
- Our corporate objectives are twofold:
1. to develop and manufacture customized diesel engine related products to meet specific niche market needs
2. to provide to our clients a high level of research/engineering capability and technical service, based on the strengths of skilled research/technical personnel.
- In support of these objectives, AET is dedicated to maintaining a strong, current capability in applied research and testing for engine/engine component and instrumentation development.
AET research and development activities are focused on six main product areas:
- patented diesel fuel ignition quality test equipment (IQT™), based on Southwest Research Institute technology (ASTM / Energy Institute test method approved, number designation ASTM 6890 / IP 498)
- compact, ultra-light weight, diesel engines and generator sets,
- self-contained backup / peak shaving electric power generation units (with or without co-generation)
- fully automated common rail fuel injection test rig
- diesel low temperature starting aids,
- sensor technology for diesel engines
- advanced fuel injection systems
- engine condition monitoring technology for diesel engine applications, developed in co-operation with the National Research Council utilizing its patented ICAV™ technology
No featured products from this company on file.