Capstone announced the C200 and C600 microturbines at their annual stockholders meeting.
Neuman & Esser (NEA) and Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) have signed a reciprocating compressor supply contract, according to the Times of Oman, a English newspaper in Oman.
Zahroof Valves Inc. (ZVI) and Drivetrain Power and Propulsion have formed a partnership, a move designed to expand Drivetrain into the gas compression market and improve Zahroof’s reach in the Oceania region.
GE has started constructing its multimodal facility in Welland, Ontario, Canada.
It is with great sadness that we report the passing of Roberto Chellini recently in Florence, Italy. He was 82 years old.
Worldwide natural gas production is expected to increase 62% by 2040, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA’s) International Energy Outlook 2016 and Annual Energy Outlook 2016.
Capstone Turbine Corp. received an order for two Signature Series microturbines (the C1000S and C600S) for an oil and gas platform off the California coast.
New Way Air Bearings has acquired the assets of Bently Pressurized Bearing Co., Minden, Nevada.
Siemens has acquired 85% of Materials Solutions Ltd., a specialist in additive manufacturing (AM) processing and production, located in Manchester, U.K. The remaining 15% will be held by the founder of the company, Carl Brancher.
BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC and Atlantic LNG Co. of Trinidad and Tobago have approved the development of the Trinidad Onshore Compression (TROC) project.